Happy New Year! Casey, Lucy, Molly, and I had a great Christmas vacation. Casey and I got all sorts of goodies, and Lucy and Molly got all sorts of catnip. See evidence below.
1. My in-laws awkward family Christmas pictures. I finally made it in this year, but they still refused to allow cats into the photo. However, I did manage to convince them to allow my stuffed aristocat.
2. Lucy and Molly’s Christmas pictures.
3. Turns out Casey does know what Michael Kors is, and I could not believe it. BEST HUSBAND EVER, as I would have never in a million years asked for that watch for Christmas. I would, however, give him lots of grief for not knowing what Michael Kors is.
4. Casey also surprised me a few days before Christmas by getting us a Christmas tree! He originally nixed the idea of a Christmas tree, because the cats like to eat them, but I guess he changed his mind because of love or something.
5. The cats got catnip. I apologize for the blurry photos. Trying to get a clear picture of a cat with catnip is close to impossible.
6. Casey played boats with Molly. Talk about bonding. He also warmed their blanket in the dryer the other night before we went to bed. Oh, but he doesn’t like cats.
7. Casey and I celebrated six wonderful months of marriage. And by “celebrated” I mean we spent time in the emergency clinic, because I had a weird rash on my neck and face, listening to a doctor tell me it was probably poison ivy or oak. When I told him I’d been inside and not wandering in the woods all week, he told me just to keep thinking about when I could have brushed my neck against some poison ivy. I hope Anna is a better doctor. Anyway, my father-in-law also took us out to dinner, and we had a brownie with ice cream, so everything ended up all nice and wonderful and stuff. Here are photos of Casey and me when we wore Hollister and American Eagle, etc., and were super cool.
Happy New Year, everyone!